Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mix Emotion

I don't know why suddenly I feel so sad. Its not like something really really really bad happen. Every time I bump into that person I feel so angry yet a longing seems to surface. I force myself not to say anything and just ignore that person but being myself can't help it but I stupidly smiled and exchange a few words.

After talking to that person I feel happy yet angry and sad at the same time. Its amazing how sometimes we can really get confuse by our feelings. Its hard to interpret. Please let me walk around with ease and no worries of who will I bump into. God help me. :(

2 comments:

  1. it is confusing ain't it daph?

    life as it seems to be is a labyrinth of confusion.

    *sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Sigh
    Very edy.. very..

    *Headache
    Don't want to think about it yet can't seems to stop..

    ReplyDelete