Sunday, February 06, 2011

A world to Conquer

Ah! What fresh air, a new world to conquer!!.

"What is this.. and what is that",  the same feeling I have time and time again ejected.
Fascinated and in awe by what the world have to offer.
"Uuuuuu~.. I can do this and that", as innocent as a baby.
But wait... I smell danger!!!. For this clear water may be the home of a monster.
"The innocent Must NOT be weary,The innocent Must be cautious", suddenly fear befriend me.
For sometimes in the mids of obliviousness a heart might get hurt and the fault be Mine.


Be gentle my dear for words are as sharp as spear. 



4 comments:

  1. damn! this thing you got over here, is pretty heavy sis. but i can feel yah'! i can feel o'rite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gentle reminder for yours truely so that she may be cautious as her journey takes off again.. She won't be doing the same mistakes...

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree :) Follow your heart wherever it takes you..

    ReplyDelete