Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Take It As It Is

So, It happen,
Do I care?
Yes.
But,
I take it as it is.

So, It happen,
Am I sad?
Yes.
But,
I am happy as it is.

I learn to take everything as it is. If I cry it doesn't change anything. If I get upset as if it gives more satisfaction. Even though some times I can't take something but in the end I know I can understand.
If I think only for my own benefit, if I think only what is good for me than what good is that to all the people around me. I can't lie and I won't lie, I am sad that we will no longer be together as before but I am also happy to welcome my new Family. So, it happen why should I dwell in this if I can just enjoy the here and now and gain the pleasure of enjoying the then and there. I am not strong, I am just trying to take it as it is.


In the end WE ARE STILL ONE BIG FAMILY.

2 comments:

  1. oh shot! too much paradoxical feelings, huh.

    you know what daph, I'm glad we all together in this.

    At first, I doubt myself there. But then again, at some point of our life, options are what makes us stronger today, just as much as today could also affect tomorrow's self-strength. Ain't it?

    This is what they called the premonition in reality. It does tells us the way of the future. But we still wouldn't be ready for the real thing, or even the after-effect. We just too vulnerable. Somehow, this is the real lessons of life. Ironic, huh?

    Our seniors (chacha's batch) has told me about this ; "Cherish your friend everyday, as if it was your last day with them."

    Well guess what daph, I did that a looooooooong time ago - since I decide who's my real friend are. And you one of 'em. Smile sis. The world is waiting out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suddenly got an epiphany just now. Life always revolve around changes. Evolution is a form of changing. Its been there the whole time. We face it the whole time since young. It is harder to accept now because we understand better. Is that weird? to suddenly get an epiphany on this?.

    Yes, I agree with you dy. Very ironic. In fact everything in life is in a way ironic. Well, depending on how you interpret it.

    Hmm~ I was given that advise too, by Kak Min, Abg Ilya and most of the seniors and I did take their advise very seriously but I guess the impact of an event this strong still shakes me.

    I am honoured dy to be one of your real friend, Just so you know we share the same bond there. You too are one of my real friend. I will smile as long as you to smile. =)

    ReplyDelete