Thursday, March 10, 2011

T.I.M.E

TIME.


Little we have,
Little by little fading away.


MAY BE.

We will still see each other,
We will still be friends.

BUT.

Not the same as now.
Not the same as ever.

WHY?

We Questioned this,
We asked now.

*Sigh*

Presented with no clarification.
Presented with shock.

We are powerless
We are followers.


Time.

I will cherish,
I will hold dear,
I will embrace.

My ray of sun,
My silver lining,
I must not lose,
I must not surrender.


P/s : Though its hard but embrace it we must learn for as "He" said,  "sometimes changes are good."


~MAY BE~

2 comments:

  1. Sooner or later, we're going to forget this kind of things. Every little piece had fall onto it's places. Someday, somewhere, we're going to remember this as a MEMORY. It's raining outside and inside my soul. But a mere human, like us, couldn't just let things like this stopped us. Making friends and having a wonderful time with them, is just a consolation prize. The real deal is to be the one who climb after each fall.

    But bear this in mind, we, friends, could never forget each other no matter how wide the crack of time is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second your motion.
    Even though I feel hurt but what can we do.
    Everything happens for a reason right?

    I will hold dear the ones I love and care forever.

    ReplyDelete